Specialist areas of work and services:
Stronger Together is a business led multi-stakeholder initiative supporting organisations to reduce modern slavery in their supply chains.
Experience, Background and Services:
Established in 2013 Stronger Together supports businesses to reduce modern slavery, particularly hidden forced labour, labour trafficking and third party exploitation of workers.
Stronger Together provides a guidance, resources, training and a network for employers, labour providers, workers and their representatives to work together to reduce exploitation.
Stronger Together runs a range of one-day interactive training workshops. Designed and facilitated by experts in the field, the workshops offer pragmatic guidance building participants skills and confidence in taking the next steps to tackle modern slavery within their business operations and supply chains.
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Businesses
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Global Supply Chains
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Businesses – Goods Not For Resale
- Investigative Interviewing Skills in the Workplace
- Bespoke in-house training workshops
Dates, time and locations are available here: http://stronger2gether.org/training/
Stronger Together has also developed a range of engaging, interactive e-learning training modules, a low-cost and effective training solution.
Stronger Together has developed leading practical resources to assist businesses in tackling modern slavery.
Free to download, resources include:
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Businesses- UK toolkit
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Businesses- International, for businesses based outside the UK toolkit
- Tackling Modern Slavery in Global Supply Chains toolkit
- Tackling Modern Slavery in the Construction Sector toolkit
- Video’s and presentations
- Interactive checklists
- Multi-language posters and information for workers
- Template policies and guidance
Available here: http://stronger2gether.org/resources/
Stronger Together was initially established in the Consumer Goods Sector within the UK, nine of the largest UK supermarkets are Project Sponsors to the Consumer Goods programme.
Stronger Together launched a new programme of work in the Construction sector in partnership with the Charted Institute of Building (CIOB) in early 2017.
In 2017 Stronger Together received funding from the Home Office Modern Slavery Innovation Fund to undertake a two year programme of work in the wine and fruit picking industry in South Africa.
Stronger Together Development Partners:
Association of Labour Providers (ALP)
Gangmasters & Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA)