Specialist areas of work and services:
- Supply chains
Not for profit Company dedicated to protecting companies and their supply chains from the risk of modern slavery and labour abuse.
Experience, Background and Services:
We are a team of former law enforcement officers with over 150 years experience in tackling organised crime and modern slavery issues. Bringing a host of specialist skills, we are dedicated to helping eradicate slavery by helping and educating companies to protect their supply chains. Our experience includes, investigating serious and organised crime both covert and overtly, identification & mitigation of risk & creating & delivering bespoke training packages.
The Libre team have worked with Government’s on a National & International level. We also engaged with the UK Government when the Modern Slavery Act was shaped and had a key role in advising how organise crime operated within the theatre of slavery, labour abuse and human trafficking.
We offer the following services;
• Supply an initial consultation to discuss your corporate responsibility under the Modern Slavery Act.
• Map your supply chains from beginning to end and identify areas of vulnerability.
• Conduct detailed audit investigations into areas of vulnerability.
• Produce a series of recommendations to remove potential threats.
• Prepare and publish your Modern Slavery Statement.
• Provide you with a certified clean bill of health once all threats have been removed.
• Generate bespoke Modern Slavery awareness training to your staff.
• Ensure systems and processes are in place to enforce ongoing protection.
• Offer ongoing support via periodic Modern Slavery health checks.
• Experts in handling Intelligence on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.